Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Orangetheory Fitness
Sales Associate - Sales Representative - Health Enthusiast
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate influencers to join our rapidly growing sales team!
If you are
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
- someone who would go all in on an 80's themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun
Then you're probably the right person for us!
Because we are
- all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
- expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career
As an Orangetheory Fitness Sales Associate you will be part of a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis! You will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness studio, build relationships with OTF members and the community in order to help maintain and build member base and you will be responsible providing our members with a best in class customer experience.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
Our full-time employees within this role are also eligible to receive:
- We offer a competitive 401k program with up to a 4% company match incentive
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans among others
- 2 weeks PTO over the course of your first year of employment
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales associates must have basic knowledge of how to use a computer. Our main operating system is Mind Body Online (MBO) and they must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in their position.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.