Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Fanatics is a leading online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise and provides the ultimate shopping experience to sports fans. As one of only four $1B, profitable, private Internet companies globally, Fanatics powers the e-commerce sites for all major professional sporting leagues and over 150 professional and collegiate teams. We carry more than 250,000 products from over 700 teams. From jerseys to bags, from hats to garden gnomes, Fanatics has it all. We love sports and we love sports fans. We're sort of Fanatics that way...
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented iOS Engineer who is passionate about delighting users, building beautiful user interfaces and writing code that you are proud of. You also thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical hurdles. You are an expert with high-level frameworks such as UIKit, CoreData and AFNetworking and thoroughly understand what is happening under the hood. The next generation of mobile devices have the potential to bring fans even closer to the teams they love. Come join us and build solutions that unlock that potential.
- Develop iOS Frameworks and Applications
- Scoping features and enhancements
- Unit Testing
- Integrating REST API's from internal and external teams
- Evangelize you and your team's work
- 3+ Years of Objective-C, iOS SDK experience
- 5+ Years of Software Development experience
- Experience with UIKit, Foundation, CoreFoundation and CoreData
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Experience with Android and Mobile Web is a plus
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree required