Aquatics Program Director
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by YMCA
The Gateway Region YMCA is seeking an energetic and motivated person to fill the position of Aquatics Director at the MidCounty Branch YMCA.
Mid-County Branch YMCA
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Aquatics Program Director, develops, organizes and implements high quality, member-focused YMCA aquatic programs.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
- One to two years related experience preferred; for example, as an aquatics coordinator or supervisor.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
- Completion of YMCA program-specific certifications.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee maybe required to use a computer and be able to communicate using a computer or electronic device.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and reach, and must be able to move around the work environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
all member and community inquiries and complaints in timely manner.
How to Apply
[Y-USA]&ApplyToJob= Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Staubach & Associates