Yoga Boutique Manager
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
The Yoga Boutique Manager exemplify the skills of recruiting, casting and retaining best in class performers with a robust yoga schedule. They have the skill set to balance both the art and science behind promoting the LifePower brand, creating an experience that makes members and LifePower Yoga teachers exclusively want to practice and teach at Life Time. The Yoga Boutique Manager is responsible for supporting the YTT Faculty by providing the best places and marketing support to drive successful LifePower Yoga Teacher Trainings. The Yoga Boutique Manager may also support YTT as faculty but ideally is not the main YTT facilitator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds and grows a relevant, robust, branded schedule with the best teachers in place by utilizing schedule optimization tools and LPY blueprints to pair the right teacher with the right LPY Signature format
- Collaborates with every department in the Club to partner and cross-market on a regular and consistent basis
- Communicates plans and activities in a manner that supports strategies for team member involvement
- Teaches 6-12 LPY classes on the schedule per week
- Manages the weekly Social Media postings on myLT.com, Facebook and Instagram
- Recruits, casts and develops the community's top teaching team who are excited about LPY
- Gathers and analyzes KPI information at club level to report to GM via monthly business review.
- Manages program planning, growth, scheduling, teacher pay, budgets, revenue and member management systems and NPS feedback
- Conducts frequent team member development actions?
- 200 hour Yoga Certification
- 2 years of management or leadership experience
- Life Power Yoga YTT Graduate (within a year of being hired)
- CPR Certification
TreeHouse Private Brands
Life Time Fitness