Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley's corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.
To assist store management, as a member of the Hurley team, to achieve sales targets and ensure long-term business growth by providing premium customer service and maintaining store standards.
- Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
- Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
- Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Ensure 100% zone coverage
- Drive toward a high level of product expertise
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail standards (store attendance, conduct standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
- Ensure daily restock is completed
- Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
- Support other facets of the retail location (front of house, back of house, shipping and receiving, store opening and closing, customization, etc.) as business requires it
- Accountable for assuming all responsibilities of Store Manager's absence
- Responsible for partnering with Store Manager, internal and external partners to plan upcoming shipments, develop strategies and identify key business opportunities
- Ensure consistent planning and execution of product flow (markdowns, transitions, refill, etc.)
- Perform store opening and closing responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year work experience
- Ability to understand direction and communicate in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
- Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time