Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Under Armour
Under Armour's Rookie Program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world's most dynamic brand in sports.Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing our mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. You will spend your internship making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it's like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
2018 Rookie Program
The Under Armour internship experience gives students the chance to experience the Brand first-hand in one of our offices. Not all positions are located in all offices, and students will be selected for interviews based on the best fit with their background and experience. The Summer League program includes 5 core components:
- MAKE AN IMPACT:leave your mark on your team during a internship
- MENTORSHIP:meet another teammate and gain another perspective on the Brand
- SPEAKERS:learn from our leadership Team
- GIVE BACK:make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN:enjoysocial events with other Interns and Teammates
Your specific, role, team, and project(s) will be determined throughout the interview and onboarding process.
Qualifications to be considered:
- Problem solving skills:approach problems analytically and use data to drive decisions; offer solutions and think critically about business challenges
- Technical skills:experience using STEM technologies, and/or coding languages. Students studying engineering, computer science, or other STEM majors are encouraged to apply.
- Communication skills:collect, share, and present information effectively and concisely to audiences of all levels, internally and externally
- Multi-tasking and time management skills:balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Passion:for the role, the work, the team, and the brand
Requirements to be considered for Rookie Program
- Meet the position-specific graduation date and degree criteria
- Commute or relocate to the location of the internship - most roles based in Baltimore, MD.
- Demonstrated passion to complete an internship in a technical field within Under Armour.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.