Front Desk Associate-North Brunswick
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. This position will provide assistance to members along with inquiries about gym operations and policies, as well as perform various administrative duties.
This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of accounting principles, cash processing procedures and computer skills required. All Front Desk Associates are required to participate in general cleanliness of the club daily, as well as community outreach and marketing.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Membership Sales.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guess.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
- Sell retail products.
- Schedule member services, tanning, hydro-massage, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend any employee training meetings.