Class-ic Coordinator - Fall River
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
Crunch is coming to Fall River early this fall and is looking for a Coordinator to be the face of our Group X program!
Are you looking for a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing fitness clubs? Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for a qualified, professional, & career minded Class-Ic Coordinator to be the face of our Group Exercise program and that is ready to change lives, be a part of a team and grow personally within a premier organization. With eighteen locations, currently and 50 locations planned, this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
Crunch not only offers some of the top pay in the industry, we also offer FREE continuing education through one of the industry's leading certification bodies.
What We Look For In Our Fitness Professionals:
- CPR Certified
- Nationally recognized Group Fitness certification
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
The Ways You Benefit:
- Free Continuing Education through an industry leading Certification
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you're ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next person responsible for taking our team to all new levels.
Job Type: Part-time
- Group Fitness: 3 years (Required)
- Ideal candidate will have experience in many formats
- Ideal candidate will also have previous experience in small group training
License or certification:
- Group Fitness (Required)
- Respond to all member issues concerning group fitness classes/Class-ic Training/ Small Group Training Program.
- Distribute, supply & maintain current club schedules at gym locations. Ensure all classes are covered and facilitate sub procedures at facility. Report class tracking numbers on a monthly basis to the manager, franchise owner and group fitness training manager.
- Submit payroll information to the general manager/franchise owner in accordance with the club payroll schedule.
- Submit all quarterly schedule changes to group fitness training manager for updates to schedule and website.
- Facilitate the implementation of new programming.
- Provide seasonal inventory of all equipment to franchise owner/manager. Manage quarterly meeting with general manager education them on group fitness class changes.
- Create email list of club specific instructors: for club specific announcements and issues.
- Maintain sign in sheets and sub list, including emergency policy and procedures.
- Educate club staff on proper procedures.
- Submit all holiday schedule changes to group fitness training manager and distribute copies at clubs.
- Supervise all group fitness publicity at club level so that it is current and replenished, including postcards, guest passes, and soliciting the distribution by instructors.
- Encourage attendance at special events. Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.