Sr Admin Asst - Direct Marketing
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As the Senior Administrative Assistant of a dynamic new team, you will support the Global Category Leads in the Nike Direct Marketing organization. You will perform a wide range of administrative duties, including, but not limited to calendar & meeting management, preparing expense reports & purchase orders, coordinating travel and assist with certain team correspondence. You will be serving as the central contact for general department information, respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority and handle confidential information. You will be providing support in a high energy, fast paced environment, to a diverse group of leaders, with a variety of management styles. There will be a lot of opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, which will allow for continuous growth and development in the role.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment.
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Keynote, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own.
- Loves to work in fast-paced environment, with high energy individuals.
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus