HR Administrator Seasonal
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
This position provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department during our critical very high volume retail season. Priorities include time & attendance reporting, employee record keeping, new hire orientation, roster management, and serve as an employee point of contact for questions related to benefits, payroll, and attendance.
- Provide outstanding internal customer service to Fanatics employees by answering employee questions about benefits, attendance, payroll, etc. Help escalate discrepancies to HR partners for resolution.
- Support weekly New Hire Orientation by preparing employee
- Track corrective action documentation and research employee counseling history to confirm correct level for next counseling, dates of prior counseling's, or employee eligibility for wage progression and/or promotion.
- Enter time and attendance exceptions, correct timecard missed clock in/outs, clear timecard flags, and submit timecards for supervisor approval for accurate payroll processing.
- Coordinate employee activities that promote employee engagement
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years administrative support experience required; HR office environment preferred
- Work experience in a fast paced environment juggling multiple and changing priorities with critical eye for detail
- Computer system proficiency in MicroSoft Excel, Outlook, and Word required; HR systems experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that facilitate exceptional customer service and employee relations
- Experience handling confidential material professionally and within defined laws
- Position works nights and weekends, to include holidays.This HR department supports a service center that is open 6am-12am 7 days per week.Working hours will exceed 40 per week at times and require flexibility.
The MIL Corporation (MIL)
Michael Page International - US