Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Special Olympics North Carolina
- Assist with general office management (i.e. typing, filing, copying, faxing) Management of online fundraising platforms
- Communication with participants, vendors, and sponsors for upcoming sponsorship events
- Assist with the driving outside participation in fundraising events (Over the Edge Raleigh, Plane Pull, Polar Plunges, etc.)
- Assist with the research, planning, coordination and implementation of fund raising events
- Assist in implementing the fund raising plan for Special Olympics North Carolina
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data relating to fund raising for Special Olympics North Carolina
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- College degree emphasis in sports management, communications, non-profit management or related degree.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Attend work regularly as scheduled.
- Have the ability to attend event and related functions as assigned.
- Represent the organization in a professional manner.
- Task oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills