Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by NBC Sports Group
Who We Are and How We Do It:
- Partner Service is on the front line of our business, so you will provide top-tier service to all of our platform's course partners.
- You will be responsible for taking inbound phone calls and emails from course partners throughout the United States and Canada. Our team provides inventory and marketing support to help ensure our partners are represented properly on GolfNow.com and on their own booking engine.
- This team environment relies heavily on communication and collaboration. We work together to help ensure excellent service is delivered to each of our course partners.
- We pride ourselves on our team's speed, accuracy, resourcefulness and team culture.
- Our team constantly interacts with several other sales, support and development teams to enhance processes and come up with new innovative solutions.
- In addition to the team player attitude, the specialist always finds a way to "Yes!" for their course partners. If we don't have an answer to a question, we can always get them connected with the correct department.
- During your time on the team, you will also have the opportunity to take on projects that better our Business Services department. We encourage new project ideas as well, just bring them up in the weekly meeting roundup!
- Manage all internal request queues (Inventory Updates, Marketing requests, Promo Codes, Project Cases, etc.).
- Respond to inbound correspondence, both through email and by phone, from course partners related to the operations and administration of GolfNow on and as needed basis.
- Participate in outbound sales initiatives, lead generation and projects as they arise.
- Become an expert in use of GolfNow Central, GolfNow's management software that powers the tee time inventory and information provided on GolfNow.com.
- Consistently hit metrics defined by cases closed, accuracy, client surveys, leads generated and inbound/outbound calls.
- Conduct weekly Quality Assurance for other team members.
Additional Job Requirements
East Bay Innovations
NBC Sports Group
Psynergy Programs, Inc.
Fit Club For Women in Corte Madera
Napa Valley Support Services