Marketing Mgr, Ecommerce PPC/Display/SEO
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Nike
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
If You Get People, You're Our People
Sure, there's a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You're the one that shows them we're the same. You're the connector.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning Converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
The Marketing Manager, Ecommerce PPC/Display/SEO will be a key member of the Performance Marketing team, leading the performance marketing channels for North America, including SEM, Display, Social & SEO. This role will manage the current performance marketing agency; defining strategies and tactics to reach the target audience and meet online sales goals.
You will work closely with Brand, Merchandising and Site Experience teams to build a best-in-class program that manages the agency relationship for the performance marketing channels, ensuring a connected journey for our Converse consumer. This opportunity requires the strategic expertise to grow Converse acquisition programs as well as the entrepreneurial roll-up-your-sleeves initiative to execute it.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop integrated plans to ensure that all marketing campaigns, product stories and promotions come to life through all paid digital channels
- Forecast and plan media allocations based on demand/traffic targets
- Develop a channel testing plan that will grow channel contributions and drive innovation in consumer targeting
- Partner with internal global marketing and brand design teams to identify key stories and consolidate supporting brand assets and plans
- Manage the day-to-day execution of acquisition programs through multiple agencies with dedicated and shared teams - continue to drive agency objectives and performance
- Work closely with internal teams to integrate acquisition programs into a single cohesive marketing and digital game plan calendar
- Work with the broader DTC and Brand organization to identify cross-category, channel, brand, and other customer acquisition, engagement/marketing opportunities
- Partner to build and use advanced analytics to optimize spend across all channels with a continuously test/learn mindset
- Develop annual KPIs that will contribute to meeting aggressive growth targets and pro-actively monitor them
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of marketing acquisition experience, with 3+ years of experience of directly managing programs
- Understanding of marketing channel and program mechanics, including performance marketing landscape and ongoing changes
- Track record of driving profitable digital acquisition and testing across various programs for a large brand or omni-channel retailer, either in an eCommerce environment or for a direct-response and results-driven agency
- Strong analytics skills with the ability to identify the metrics that drive success, understand multiple data sources, drive conclusions and deliver meaningful, actionable strategic recommendations to a wide variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to translate merchandising and brand efforts into meaningful campaigns that produce results
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills; demonstrated success in communicating ideas to various stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Perseverance and persistence in dealing with challenges, and the ability to find creative, innovative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to prioritize workload, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.