Analyst I, Product Testing
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Under Armour
WHAT DOES THIS OPPORTUNITY GIVE ME?
- Chance to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ownership. Own your job and be accountable for your work.
- Exposure. The ability to partner with business units across the organization.
- Growth. Potential for career growth is a company initiative.
- Pride. Work for a brand that delivers a consistent message every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create, implement, lead and manage your category specific wear test plans.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively/efficiently communicate cross-functionally (with Developer's, Designer's, PLM's, and other various Under Armour departments).
- Ensure the quality of each garment by conducting tests on athletes with a focus on fit, performance, functionally and durability.
- Maintain a high level recruiting plan and database of qualified testers.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with athletes, teams, schools, athlete contacts and wear testers.
- Provide clear and precise tester insights, verbally and/or written, to your category byanalyzing your data and summarizing the results.
- Use your understanding ofthe athlete and the end use to offer suggested changes to the product during the development process.
- Work closely with Under Armour personnel involved with innovation and lab testing to analyze overlap information.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the apparel industry, product testing, development, marketing, engineering, retail, customer service or any combination.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to take initiative. Create, implement and follow strategic plans to completion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with multiple personality types and levels.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects/tasks with sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to recruit and communicate with testers on a daily basis.
- Experience with quantitative/qualitative research techniques
- Strong survey building and interviewing abilities.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience working with NCAA level athletes, coaches, and equipment managers preferred.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability & willingness to work occasional evening hours.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.