Interface Developer - HCM
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Vista Outdoor
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Interface Developer for HCM
The HRIS Integrations team is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and innovative senior technical developer in analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and support of HR related interfaces between HCM, payroll and vendor systems. They must be able to provide technical solutions for in-house clients and third party vendors needing Workday data including development of new interfaces, completing enhancement and fixing breaks while monitoring existing interface runs. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and be innovative while facilitating a collaborative team oriented environment. The candidate also must exhibit strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years programming experience including but limited to Web Services and APIS, XML, XSLT, SOAP and Java
- 1+ Years of Workday experience with integration build and support using EIB, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, CCBs, Document transformation, reports, etc.
- Support of integration lifecycle from SDLC to maintenance
- 3+ years of experience in business/technical analysis and requirements gathering, including responsibility for developing relevant documentation
- Workday Reporting and data modeling experience is required
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis and prevention for integration, system, reporting, and data issues.
- Analyze and classify change requests, identifying and documenting scope of change and impact on other integration
- Identify test scenarios and execute system test plans, while documenting results that will thoroughly exercise program logic to ensure program/application performance with regards to business requirements
- Support management of related technical environments/tenants, including the ongoing migration of code and configuration and related validation testing in each instance
- Experience with database tools and functionality
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to facilitate and capture business requirements that you then turn into technical requirements
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled