Fitness Center Admin Asst
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a Fitness Center Administrative Assistant to join our team.
The primary responsibilities of a Fitness Center Administrative Assistant are:
- Answering phone inquiries.
- Greeting fitness center members.
- Handling membership enrollments, terminations and inquiries.
- Providing support in the development of reports and presentations, as required by management.
- Assisting in the creative process for our incentive and health promotion initiatives, including bulletin boards, newsletters, mailings, and fliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates will possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- Prior customer service experience desired; experience in a health club setting a plus
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products desired (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet)
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement