Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes' careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That's why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We've helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there \u2014 from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
Position Overview: The Product Manager is pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of EXOS product. A successful Product Manager is a natural leader, collaborator, and facilitator: is driven, organized and detailed oriented; excels in program/project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence and displays grace under fire.
This position will report to the VP of Product Management, and will own and be accountable to ensure the development and enhancement of given products meet EXOS expectations for revenue, profitability, customer outcomes and market share.
- Plan and execute all product builds and rapid ramps of new products. Coordinate Technology, Operations, Sales, Marketing, OEM and business unit teams for product builds and ramp readiness.
- Drive ramp readiness that include materials, equipment, fixtures, training, documentation, transition and supply chain plans.
- By influencing product manufacturability, testability, and material composition, you will drive for responsive supply chains that are optimized for lowest costs, greater operational flexibility, regional fulfillment, and highest quality.
- Manage all project-related communications; escalate key issues and present options for resolution to the cross-functional Executive team through the new product reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Development experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Software technology environment highly preferred
- Master's Degree
- New product introduction both technical and goods based
- Supply Chain Management / Manufacturing Operations / Development or Operations engineering experience
- Distribution channel development and enablement
- Ability to succeed in a matrix environment
- Excellent program management and communication skills
- Experienced in process development & operational procedure development
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment