Program Dir-Membership Sales & Member Engagement
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by YMCA
The Y continues to grow with so much to offer our communities. Use your sales success to continue to grow membership.
YMCA of Delaware
The Program Director of Membership Sales and Engagement leads the direction and coordination of the branch membership sales, development and acquisition programs. These responsibilities include meeting the revenue and unit goals through the implementation of related training in sales, retention strategies, data analysis, and member engagement for branch personnel. This position provides leadership and hands-on support for the development of tactical operational plans for all membership development initiatives that ensure successful branch execution and results.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related fields preferred. A minimum of 2 years related sales experience with direct consumer sales or membership sales with a proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals. Ability to work flexible hours as necessary during special promotions/events. Demonstrated ability to train others in a variety of sales related strategies, techniques and activities.
- Drive increased membership sales through the implementation of cutting edge sales strategies and closing techniques.
- Coach, train and ensure staff delivers consistent excellence in sales presentations, closing techniques, impeccable telephone and in-person service; teach and mentor others to replicate.
- Provide hands on support in the branches for all areas of membership development and customer service. This may include, but is not limited to, relationship building, taking tours, setting appointments and supporting front desk operations.
- Develops and monitors an onboarding plan for new membership employees to assess competency and provide training in site-specific procedures and trainings.
- Models relationship-building skills in all interactions.
- Develop systems that ensure consistent prospect and new member tracking and follow-up procedures.
- Manage and provide analysis to YMCA member and program surveys. Compile and track membership and program related data/statistics/analysis/trends monthly.
- Advocate for the YMCA as a charity and support a culture of fundraising through active involvement in the Annual Support Campaign
$42,000.00 - $47,200.00
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until