Finance Director - America Digital Marketing
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
The Director, Finance - North America Digital Marketing will drive the overall digital marketing financial performance of our rapidly expanding Digital Commerce business. This individual will be a member of the Nike Digital finance team, responsible for leading one of Nike's key, consumer focused, strategic priorities. Responsibilities include:
- Drive forecasting and performance management of Digital Marketing expense, proactively keeping management informed of results, and leading course correction actions when necessary
- Lead the 3 year strategic, annual planning and monthly close/forecasting for Digital Marketing
- Develop insights to highlight and influence priorities; deliver timely and relevant analyses to support decision making and catalyze action to efficiently manage digital marketing expenses
- Partner and collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to create investment prioritization and review framework to ensure we achieve expected ROI and deliver on strategic goals
- Leverage industry leading Digital Marketing metrics to institute KPI based performance review and analysis of results
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Business-related field with an emphasis in Finance and/or Accounting ; MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced, innovative Retail or consumer products Digital commerce business supporting Digital Marketing
- Good working knowledge of Digital Marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Email, Social Media etc.
- Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing KPI's including Traffic, Conversion etc.
- 8+ years' experience infinance, business/strategic planning, management consulting or relatedfield
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in providing C level management support
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver presentations to senior leadership
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook