Integrated Business Planning Mgr
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
At our core Demand and Supply Management (DSM) exists to serve the Athlete; in the right place with the right product at the right time. Integrated Business Planning (IBP) focuses onconnecting marketplace consumer demand with the end-to-end value chainto drive sustainable, profitable growth through an iterative and integrated process, which enables clear identification of risks and opportunities and faster decision-making to serve the Athlete.IBP accelerates cross-functional and cross-Geo actions and alignment againstone operating plan, from long-range to in-season, in support of achieving our financial plan.
The Global IBP Manager is a critical role in ensuring all Geographies are aligned to deliver against financial and profitability targets. This position will synthesize information from across the DSM organization to support clarity and alignment against the organization's operating plan.
The ideal candidate will be exposed to senior leaders within the DSM organization and throughout Sales, Finance, and Merchandising. You want to be a part of this team because you are analytical and curious about how to make Nike better; faster, connected, pulling together and leveraging our best work. You aren't afraid to think creatively and are willing to take on a challenging problem in support of the consumer and our business. You want to be a part of bringing the Consumer Direct Offense to life and believe that IBP can help us accelerate that journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accelerating deployment of key IBP processes across Geographies that focuses on cross-functional alignment & decision making across all seasons.
- Partner with and influence key cross functional business teams to develop and deliver communication on Marketplace and Consumer trends for Executive forums, ensuring clear visibility.
- Identify opportunity and risk to plan providing recommendations to senior leadership to support decisions to be executed in real time.
- Develop strong business relationships to elevate & evolve IBP processes to support strategy & meet financial plans
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or equivalent area of relevance
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- 2 years' managerial experience preferred
- Ability to speak in front of a large audience and senior management
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into business insights. Demonstrated ability to identify, trouble shoot, solution and resolve complex business issues
- Must be able to understand complex business issues, find creative ways to solve problems and make sound decisions that benefit Nike
- Requires a strong understanding of Nike's matrix and the ability to coordinate and assimilate directives from internal and external partners
- Must have exceptional written, visual & verbal communication skills
- Effective meeting facilitation and influencing skills to gain stakeholder alignment