Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by YMCA
We're committed to bringing passion and people together to champion communities where everyone belongs.
McCleskey-East Cobb YMCA
Under the direction of the Senior Director, the Membership Director will plan, administer and evaluate the Membership department and supervise staff. This position is primarily responsible for the design and implementation of the branch Membership department and for the successful achievement of $3.6 million in membership revenue. Also, this position will play a key role in delivering the membership experience, fundraising, supervising membership services and playcenter staff. The Membership Director i ntentionally fosters a cause-centered culture that is welcoming, genuine, hopeful, nurturing, and determined.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Two (2) or more years related experience and training and development of high performing teams.
- Must have a background in staff team development and relationship management.
- Seeks, cultivates and supervises volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Hands on experience with utilizing data to make an informed decisions.
- Personal commitment to service and hospitality.
- If internal to the YMCA, must have a minimum Team Leader Certification.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use a computer for extended periods of time and be able to communicate using a computer and phone/smart device.
- The employee frequently is required to sit and reach, and must be able to move around the work environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
- Engaging Community
- Communication & Influence
- Developing Self & Others
If internal to the YMCA, must have a minimum Team Leader Certification.
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until