Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Nike
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As our Nike StoreSpecialistyour mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all cash register transactions and shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays
- Provide product knowledge expertise for consumers and other associates
- Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop advanced-level product and retail knowledge
- Assist Leads and Managers in training associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Possess special expertise or advanced knowledge about a specific category or type of product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years retail sales and/or customer service experience required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed