Sr Compliance Analyst
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As a Sr. Compliance Analyst, your role on the team will include leveraging your knowledge of industry best practices, people and problem solving skills to ensure regulatory (e.g., SOX, Sarbanes Oxley) and non-regulatory (e.g., IT General Controls) compliance functions are properly executed.
You must be passionate about Compliance, as you'll need a good working knowledge of industry best practice frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and CoBIT.You will regularly meet with business and technology teams across Nike to consult with them on their compliance requirements. You will work cross-functionally within the Corporate Information Security (CIS) teams and across Nike for information security compliance operations.
We're looking for someone who has clearly demonstrated skills and experience, since your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Utilize your thorough understanding of ITGC's (IT General Controls) to consult with Technology units for assessment of compliance to SOX.
- Consult on control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements.
- Drive and own the annual control validation process (Self- Assessment, Report of Compliance).
- Support compliance team to implement Nike's comprehensive compliance controls program.
- Understand the relationship between information security policies, standards, procedures, and controls as they pertain to the delivery and maintenance of quality systems so that you can effectively advocate information security rationale to business stakeholders.
- This opportunity requires skills and experience related to the IT controls, this IT Compliance role requires experience in the enterprise's compliance with the regulator requirements such as SOX, PCI, GDPR, etc. You must be comfortable working in an ambiguous, yet fast-paced, environment.
- General Qualifications:
- 5 + years of IT Audit, internal Audit, and/or IT compliance history
- Knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, NIST and ISO 27000).
- Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Current on information security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Management, Information Security, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting.
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications are beneficial.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understanding of PCI and SOX value to the business.