Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Under Armour
This position is to fill the role of Logistics Coordinator, which will be responsible for managing the relationship with internal and external Under Armour customers, transportation providers, and Under Armour's DH teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison for the day to day tactical execution between UA business unit, customer service, shipping, IT and logistics
- Drive effective warehouse management through process improvements from collaboration with DH teams.
- Identify and lead projects to implement procedures to reduce cost, transit time, and complexities, as well as, improve system accuracy/compliance.
- Develop user friendly reports and presentations to communicate performance against key KPIs and completed projects, effectively.
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners to develop action plans for improvement on opportunities identified.
- Measure freight costs and key carrier performance metrics.
- Monitor and update systems to ensure information is consistent across all systems.
- Plan and execute operational tasks to support peak shipping periods.
- Daily communication with logistics and transportation partners to ensure that our customers are receiving the services that were agreed upon.
- Partner with IT to solve technical issues and implement/test new systems and processes.
- Identify and actively solve shipment delays.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability/experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Humble & Hungry, a drive to exceed both customers and UA expectations.
- Passion for customer service and problem solving to drive UA to be our customer's "Shipper of Choice."
- Support and motivate their peers to achieve operational goals as well as their own personal goals.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to adapt to change.
Educations and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of transportation related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- WM (Manhattan) knowledge a plus
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.