Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
As a Software Engineer at Fanatics, you will specialize in building the core platform framework, services and infrastructure (public cloud) that scale to millions of users in dozens of languages.
- Design and implement a framework for software development stack
- Build platform and services that will enable great experiences on the Fanatics' web sites
- Optimize services and infrastructure to maximize speed and scale
- 3+ years of software development
- Strong Java background
- Experience with Springboot is a plus
- Experience with developing and debugging Elastic Search is a plus
- Experience with JVM optimizations
- Experience with developing monitoring , automation solutions
- Experience building, scaling and maintaining high volume systems.
- Strong skills in Linux/Unix operating systems
- Must be strong in multi-threaded and data structures
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-directed, demonstrates leadershi
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Go is a plus
- Understanding of public cloud infrastructure