Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by YMCA
Do you have a background with copy writing, social media and graphic design? Join us as a Marketing Coordinator!
YMCA of Valparaiso Indiana Inc.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Marketing Coordinator assists with the creation of marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal. This position primarily presides over asset development and social media relations for the organization, in accordance with the strategic planning set forth by the Sr. Director of Advancement and the Associate Director of Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art or Graphic Design preferred; related field or equivalent experience required
- Experience working with electronic files for commercial print production required
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment required
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Publisher required
- Nonprofit experience preferred
- Print and digital portfolio and expertise required
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience in print and digital formats preferred
- Ensures the organization's participation in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Strategically guides social media marketing at our Y to support and grow programs and membership.
- Collaborates closely with departments to synchronize overall branding and messaging, and to communicate outcomes commensurate with the mission, program offerings, and services.
$13.00 - $15.00
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until