Sr Producer, Branded Content
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at and on Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, NYC-based Senior Producer to join our Branded Content department. The branded content team creates relevant and exciting stories for the Bleacher/Report audience, in partnership with brands.
The Branded Content team will be tasked with bringing the industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to brand partners. The Branded Content studio will work with brands to concept video, text, interactive and live events platforms and then execute the ideas with internal and external partners.
The Senior Producer is responsible for directing and/or producing top-level productions as well as managing and mentoring junior producers on the team. Senior Producer will also assist the Supervising Producer in identifying new storytelling trends and elevating content capabilities of the Branded Content Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct and/or produce top-level productions
- Efficiently manage and mentor other producers on the Branded Content Te
- Responsible for driving and elevating Bleacher Report's filmmaking capabilities
- Work with Supervising Producer on story planning, pitch process and feature segments
- Plan future campaigns and story coverage in conjunction with content, programming, and analytic teams
- Create and Track Budgets and Schedule across multiple campaigns pre-sale and post-sale
- Expert Filmmaker
- 7+ years of video production experience
- Expert in production management, post-production supervision
- Must have producer and director credits
- Experience working with SAG and IATSE
- Experience working with A-List Talent in sports, music, and culture
- Excellent communication, presentation, and strategic skills
- Must be adept at supporting creative teams to ensure strategic integrity from start of project to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.