Project-Production Asst, Films
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by ESPN
The Project Production Assistant, ESPN Films will be part of a small production team supporting a high profile documentary series airing in 2020. In addition to occasional administrative support, this position will support a few ESPN Films projects in production, as needed. As part of the docuseries production team, responsibilities would include footage research, day-to-day communication with production team, oversight of delivery, mastering, and organization of assets. This Production Assistant will also support the project's PR, marketing, festivals, planning and execution of screenings, cross promotion, and distribution plan.
- Supports internal production team for docuseries
- Oversees ESPN footage and photo research, asset delivery and organization
- Liaisons with internal stakeholders across ESPN to share information and strategy across departments.
- Manages project delivery, organization and mastering
- Develops ideas for social and digital video.
- Assisting with production of a handful of ESPN Films projects, as needed
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient computer skills, emphasis on current social media platforms
- General knowledge of the sports media industry
- General knowledge of the documentary landscape
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital trends
- Strong organizational mindset
- Experience writing creative treatments
- Experience researching and turning around projects in a busy environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That's because we're always finding new ways to interact with fans - however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we're doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.