Stock Protection Associate
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Under Armour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify PIRs where the kit does not match the available supply
- Identify PIRs where the site does not match the available supply
- Review rolled PIRs for DTC that do not have supply to service them
- Work cross functionally with SOAD and DTC Planning to clear unneeded PIRs
- Load new PIR requests from DTC Planning and Liquidation Inventory team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of related experience, customer service or allocations experience a plus
- Professional written and oral communication demonstrating a courteous demeanor and desire to assist the customer and internal departments
- Working experience with MS Office including Excel's basic formulas
- SAP or a similar database system experience a plus but not required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be detail oriented, people person, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Identifies and resolves customer problems in a timely manner
- Listens to feedback and improves service
- Meets time commitments to partners and your own team
- Arrives at meetings and appointments with teammates on time and prepared
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and provides data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; knows how to prioritize workload.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.