Manager, Corporate Partnership
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by NASCAR
We are seeking a Manager of Corporate Partnerships that will be a key member of the IMSA Corporate Partnership team responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of multiple IMSA Automotive Partners. Ongoing responsibilities include understanding and managing IMSA Marketing initiatives, sponsors' activation strategies and other revenue and non-revenue generating responsibilities necessary to ensure Partner's goals and objectives are met within the environment of supporting IMSA's strategic goals and objectives.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Manage day-to-day tasks for multiple Official Automotive Partners including strategic plan development, event and market activation, agency management, contract management, renewals, partner category expertise, cross selling, etc., that include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with Automotive Partners and, when applicable, their marketing and/or advertising agencies.
- Serve as strategic resource for sponsors to develop activation plans leveraging IMSA.
- Act as a catalyst for cross promotional activation and business to business relationships among the IMSA sponsor partners.
- Responsible for the review and approval of IMSA partners' activation plans and creative concepts.
- Develop best practice case studies to share with official partners and use in new business development.
- Manage and audit contractual and non-contractual obligations.
- Fulfill sponsor activation needs inclusive of - hospitality, Executive requirements, promotional support, media activation, etc.
- Manage IMSA initiatives such as media relationships, marketing platform support, industry integration, etc.
Approximate travel 25% including weekend travel; attend minimum of 10 - 15 races per year plus annual Awards events and other industry or business specific events, conferences or meetings.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university and three (3) to seven (7) years related experience managing sports sponsorships, especially league/property and/or agency.
- Need to understand IMSA, motorsports and the unique dynamics of a sports sponsorship marketplace.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to organize, plan and develop marketing and sales plans.
- Ability to identify issues and develop adequate/appropriate solutions that meets both company's and client's needs/objectives.
- Automotive industry experience or Ad Agency experience in developing marketing/sales and activation plans for luxury or high-end brands preferred.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on