Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Bleacher Report
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bleacher Report is looking to hire a temporary Studio/Camera Operator to assist in our busy studio production environment. This temporary position will be assisting our production team at our studios in NYC.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist with camera operations in studio production environments, including live show production and shooting for post produced pieces
- Responsible for setting-up and breaking down all video equipment for multiple shoots on daily basis
- Assists with the equipment management checkout process for all field/ remote shoots
- Assists with studio lighting and audio mixing of live to tape shows/ videos done out of the studio.
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Video production
- 2-3 years experience working in a media production environment. Prior live production camera operation experience is a plus
- Experience shooting with Sony A7s, A9 and F5 cameras
- Knowledge of Studio Lighting for multiple talent
- Knowledge of basic audio production workflows
- Experience as a Steadicam operator/ Jib Operator a plus
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.