Regional Health Fitness Spec
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Corporate Fitness Works
- Monday - Friday
- Must be available for shifts between 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or related field
- ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, or NSCA certification
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Paid Time Off
- Emergency/Sick Time Off
- Holiday Time Off
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Term Life & AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits
- Professional Development Funds
- Free Company Training, and Milestone Awards!
What Is Corporate Fitness All About?
We build healthy cultures by providing innovative wellness and fitness solutions. Our success is the result of teamwork and values !
What Kind Of Person Are We Looking For?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous sites located throughout the country!
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs; provide general supervision
- Administer fitness assessments; provide results counseling
- Assist members with reaching their personal training goals
- Teach new and innovative group exercise classes
- Assist with developing and implementing creative incentive and health promotion programs
- Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Participate in membership enrollment procedures
- Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness center operations
- Assist in developing annual program plans to ensure ongoing member engagement
- Contribute to ongoing client communication including; reports and meetings
- Support ongoing budget management efforts
What Skills Are Required?
- Positive attitude, willing to have fun in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Innovative thinker
- Growth oriented
- Ability to teach multiple group exercise formats
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!
Pre-employment background check required
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to . Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.