Senior UX Designer
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by DraftKings
Celebrating its fifth anniversary in May 2017, DraftKings was founded in 2012 and has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape the DraftKings experience across all platforms.
- Work within the Product Design team to shape DraftKings' core product, and extend that design across Web, mobile web, iOS, and Android products.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other internal teams to collectively build and improve the DraftKings.
- Conduct user research to understand effective solutions and better inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate a coherent and well thought-out design solutions.
- Bring the voice of other users into the design process.
- Provide detailed specifications of design solutions to be consumed by development teams.
- Participate in the reviewing development work to make sure all user experience specifications and designs are implemented properly
- 4+ years' working experience as a UX Designer, preferably with a focus designing for B2C sites and applications.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communications Design, or equivalent experience
- The ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Demonstrate strong design thinking.
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring design work
- Strong visual design sense, with a clear command of interaction design, and usability.
- Expert control over Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
Keys to Success
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationships within the team and with other departments
- Embrace change
- Demonstrate business savvy