RFP & Contract Mgmt Specialist
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by UMB Bank
What You'll Do:
Is responsible for supporting the sales and marketing process by leveraging resources to respond to Treasury Management & Card RFPs and other questionnaires presenting the bank's products and services In addition is responsible for managing all aspects of client executed contracts via Treasury & Card awarded business. Will work closely with and have frequent interaction with senior leaders, sales teams, client services teams, compliance, internal counsel & operations while gathering information to accurately and favorably present the Bank's products & services to clients & consultants. Will coordinate & write responses to RFPs, as well as update and manage written content in the RFP library and database to ensure accuracy & consistency with brand and positioning. Will monitor, track & report RFP activity and ensure proper feedback is received. Will identify & execute on process improvement & efficiencies for RFP and data-related tasks. Will support development of product presentations, reports & marketing materials as needed. Position requires absolute adherence to deadlines. Will complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- 5 years' experience in Banking or Financial Services
- 3 years' experience in Treasury Management
- Previous RFP experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management certification
In this Role, You will Need:
- Demonstrates strong, effective writing skills with the ability to write about complex topics in a simple & understandable way
- Knowledge of commercial or treasury management products & services
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates high attention to details
- Demonstrates organizational, project management skills
- Demonstrates collaborative approach to teamwork
- Demonstrates effective initiative & self-motivation skills with the ability & flexibility to meet deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
1010 Grand Blvd
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
Professional Development:We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
Culture of Diversity and Inclusion:We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
Please visit us at careers.umb.com to view a list of all available opportunities. UMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. No 3rd parties or agencies, please.