Seasonal Fan Advocate - Jacksonville
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Fanatics, Inc. needs energetic sports enthusiasts to work as Seasonal Fan Athletes for the 2017 Peak Season. It's game time! We're hiring! Simply put, we want to increase our team with people who are super interested in being part of the Fanatics team (customer service and/or contact center experience is a plus, but not required), love sports, comes to the game, ready to compete, and are excited about being trained to have potential long-term career opportunities, supporting sports fans at Fanatics.
We can't promise it will be easy. We can promise that this experience will be rewarding and fun. You'll gain skills and experience working on behalf of the global leader in licensed sports merchandise that will enhance your resume.
The Game Plan
Fan Athletes are the key points of contact who represent the Fanatics brand with our customers. They own creating consistently great fan experiences. Applicants eligible for this role, help fans make online purchase decisions, by answering questions about merchandise availability, product descriptions, order status, and general inquiries about their favorite sport team's gear.
What You'll Do Every Day
- Receive training and/or leadership and peer coaching to be the best you can be, with each customer contact
- Be the first point of contact for Fanatics Fans regarding orders and inquiries
- Solve the right problem in the right way with the right solution
- Model a positive attitude with each customer contact every day
- Rely on your resources to quickly research responses
- Value and appreciate customer perspective
- Display professionalism working with colleagues and customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Work relentlessly to consistently deliver amazing Fan experiences
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service and/or contact center experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer, phone and keyboarding proficiency in a work environment
- Love sports
- Have a "take action!" attitude
- Be a multi-tasker
- Committed to the customer
Full time shifts are available! New-hire training occurs, full-time, during your first 2 weeks of employment. Days and hours of work can fluctuate based on business needs. Shifts are scheduled between 6am - 12am 7 days/week, including weekends and holidays. Schedules can change and additional hours may be required pending business demands.
The Playing Field
Through our systems, employees use voice, chat, and email, to consistently communicate efficiently and effectively with our fans, in an industry leading contact center environment. Our workplace is pretty cool!
Seasonal Fanatics Athletes get approved time off, holiday pay, and company discounts during the length of employment. We also host a great Rewards and Recognition program that can help you earn extra money and prizes for high performance.
We build Fan Loyalty by leveraging technology, efficient processes, and well-trained employees, who make buying Fan Gear effortless and fun for Fanatics customers.
This may become your dream career, working with a dream team, focused on helping customers, fuel their sports passion with awesome fan gear. Don't miss this opportunity! Complete our online application, today.