Technology UnderGrad Internship
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Nike
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world's largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
As a Technology Intern you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining technology for Nike around the world. Our primary goal is to provide the business with the tools and services needed to do each job effectively from sales and design to advertising and distribution. We work together to deliver fast results at the speed of business. In this role you will work closely with the business to design, create and support solutions to ensure Nike's corporate infrastructure functions effortlessly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Sciences, or related field by Spring 2020
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application or mobile engineering, or cloud computing (AWS)
- Enthusiasm for innovative, enterprise level technology
- Ability to write clean, eloquent, minimal code adding value to business outcomes
- Experience in analysis and design
- Experience/interest to work in Agile delivery environments
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with Tableau, Splunk or similar BI tools
- Interest in employee experience blending the digital and physical worlds
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills (preferably to management teams)