Dynamics AX Engineer
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Equinox
Our Technology Division is a seeking a Dynamics AX Engineer to join their Enterprise Solutions team. The engineer will have hands-on techno-functional experience working with AX 2012 R3 as well as D365, specifically within Finance modules. This position is responsible for the effective administration of the Equinox Dynamics ERP system which includes system configuration, user management and AX Database management. In addition, this role will perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of Dynamics AX production issues. The person who will be seated in this role will work closely with members of the AX team to effectively support our Finance division with their day to day functional tasks.
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX in production and non-production environments
- Setup as needed the configurations within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement modules, Project Information Management, Human Resources and Org Admin modules
- Create workflows in Dynamics AX, Vendor Management, Customer Management, PO/Invoice matching
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and manage access to the Dynamics AX system.
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties.
- Perform problem analysis and resolve escalated production issues reported by AX users.
- Create or update Financial Reporting within AX using SSRS or Excel Ad-in functionality
- Document procedures and configurations that are clear, concise, and easy to understand
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Dynamics AX implementations experience and participation in at least 1 full life cycle implementation required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task, and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to accurately follow direction of management and senior IT staff and to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technologies and environments
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 + D365 Finance modules
- Working knowledge of X++ to read through and understand custom code
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 + D365 administration
- Knowledge of SQL database administration as well as basic querying
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX DMF / DIXF
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sure Step methodology and deploying AX software modifications
- Knowledge of and experience modifying SSRS reports, Excel Ad-in
- Experience working in a retail enterprise/cross division business unit model preferred
- Experience with POS/MPOS is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 Certification in Financials or System Administration is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.