Social Support Coord, Paid Content
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by MLB Advanced Media
We are looking for a full-time social support coordinator to interact with and assist customers using social media and web chat. The right candidate needs to be both tech savvy and have great communication and writing abilities. This individual should be a positive, outgoing and energetic to cheerlead and promote our brand. Duties include: Product support of online subscription related questions. Identifying trends and potential issues. Communicating any service changes or disruptions in a tactful manner. Questions range from general service, scheduling, and subscription inquiries to technical troubleshooting. Available shifts include weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Craft content using company voice.
- Develop and follow established guidelines.
- Answer general and technical questions regarding supported streaming services available to subscribers.
- Help users troubleshoot basic technical issues using streaming service subscription products.
- Provide real-time technical instruction on how to use all of the features of subscription products.
- Manage any negative comments with positive responses and helpful information. Promote a healthy discussion for constructive criticism.
- Escalate issues to the proper internal groups.
- Generate reports summarizing activity on social media interactions, trends, and key issues.
- Completing daily KPI Reports
Desired Skill Set:
- Strong communication skills to troubleshoot, and instruct users on social media.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting content in the social media space using company voice and following established guidelines.
- Positive personality and good interpersonal skills with the ability to handle adversity.
- The ability to learn, remember and communicate technical instructions.
- Knowledgeable in the use of streaming applications and platforms.
- One to two years of Customer Service experience with a focus on technology.
- One to two years of promotional or support social media experience.
- College degree with a focus on IT, and/or communication preferred.
- Familiarity with social media support strategies.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
- Knowledge of Windows, Macintosh, Android, and iOS operating systems.
- Experience with set-top streaming devices, game consoles, mobile devices and tablets.