Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Entercom - Sports
610 Sports Radio and 98.1 KMBZ FM are looking for a full-time promotions assistant. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating on-air prizes, contest giveaways and sponsorships
- Coordinating remote broadcasts
- Assisting in maintaining and updating station website
- Keeping contest files and prizes organized
- Assisting in planning and implementing station events
- Serving as liaison between the listener and the radio station.
T he successful candidate should possess:
- Strong computer and Web skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Adobe Photo Shop, Social Media and familiarity with remote broadcast equipment a plus
- Strong communication skills. Ability to interact with people in a positive way in both written and spoken word.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, early mornings as needed.
- Keen organizational and time management skills.
- College degree in communications, marketing or media relations preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, with valid Kansas or Missouri driver's license and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Entercom - Sports
Affinity Executive Search