Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Position Summary : Technically develops and establishes standards on assigned category garment construction, quality, fit, measuring, grading, and decoration placement. This position also provides technical support as it relates to quality control standards and specifications. This includes development management from prototype through production of garment and decoration. Oversees technical product activities according to agree upon seasonal calendar key milestones and dates.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5
Education/Position Requirements :
Degree in related field of study
Experience in garment construction and specifications
- Good understanding of designing cost effective garments
- Technical knowledge of garment construction
- Technical knowledge of patterns (with an understanding of grading and measuring)
- Strong computer skills (Specifications software) Must be able to translate market right designs into cost effective garments
- Full understanding of Performance Standard expectations per product category
- Travel outside office environment possible
- Fabric knowledge Sense of color
- Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements: May be required to work extended hours to meet deadlines