Mgr, Creative Planning and Production
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Primary day-to-day contact with PUMA Internal Creative Agency, external agency partners, PUMA Senior Manager of Creative Planning, Commercial and Consumer channel team members, and the PUMA Production and Studio teams.
- Primary collaboration and alignment with respective Business Unit Manager and team for Basketball and to support strategically and creatively with production, prioritization, special projects, and process.
- Will also serve as a Producer for any campaign needs within the Basketball Business Unit.
- Manage the creative department project workflow including project prioritization, resource allocations, and project timelines/deadlines to ensure all projects are delivered on-time.
- Refine and establish best practice creative workflow and processes across all marketing channels.
- Lead status meetings as needed with creative and production teams.
- Identify project life cycles and schedules, to develop and continually manage project timelines.
- Effectively assign creative team members to tasks within each project, based on expertise and workload.
- Travel requirements may be needed for production and/or meetings.
- Manage internal and external (as needed) creative reviews and approvals.
- Obtain and effectively communicate project status and next steps daily, in alignment with project plan and timeline.
- Oversee multiple channels of work simultaneously.
- Proactively identify and develop solutions for specific process issues or potential road blocks as they arise.
- Resolve and escalate project issues in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain project-reporting documents on an on-going basis.
- Will require weekly or bi-weekly workdays in our PUMA Westford office.
- Background in production, marketing, advertising, or media planning.
- Expert communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders and deliver projects on schedule.
- Must be able to commute to Boston and Westford PUMA offices.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: