Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Pga Tour Superstore
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we're always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we're dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization. Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates - driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis.
Reporting to the Vice President of Store Development, the successful candidate will be counted on to build partnerships with the stores and the 3rd party contractors to collectively execute projects, initiatives and scheduled maintenance services in order to deliver safe and high performing facilities while maintaining fiscal responsibility. They will ensure uptime of critical facility operational equipment, provide asset protection and coordinate with outside contractors regarding building services to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Controls project scope, schedule and cost. Ensures that the plan is being followed with each project. Provides thoughtful leadership to the creation of project plans and facilitates workout sessions and key meetings.
- Helps in creating Capital Budget for all capital project initiatives. She/he will manage all approved projects to the budget created.
- Coordinate program changes or potential program changes to the baseline and ensures the approved changes are communicated and implemented.
- Ensures project information is communicated to the project team and stakeholders. Assists business in compiling timelines, communication plans, written status reports, and scorecards. Aids in selection of success metrics for proof of concepts, pilots, and rollouts.
- Controls intake and triage on all ALL facilities tickets / issues, reviewing each for criticality and appropriate actions to resolve "critical" tickets, regardless of day/time they are received. Non critical tickets will be worked the next business day. All tickets will be managed via Service Now ticketing system and all projects will be managed via Asana.
- At the completion of a project or project phase, captures key lessons learned and communicates to team and partners. Effectively applies lessons learned in subsequent projects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong customer service skills. Past experience in a highly relational, service oriented environment such as a "Help Desk" is a plus
- High sense of urgency
- Prior project experience in facilities management, retail, construction, or real estate
- Communication: Strong listening and interpersonal skills. Candidates must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate cross-functionally.
- Analytical: Candidates must have strong strategic skills, be able to forecast business needs, and develop comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities and solutions to increase sales and improve operational processes.
- Computer: Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- Experience with Service Now and Asana is a plus.
- Organization: Candidates must be able to organize multiple priorities to ensure that resources are properly allocated to meet objectives. They must have strong organizational and intuitive skills to make sound decisions without direct supervision.
- Retail experience required/preferred
- Work generally occurs in a retail store environment, office environment, or construction site.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
This is a full-time position, and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hours may vary based on business requirements). This position regularly requires long hours and candidate must be able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department such as the Manager of Procurement and the Manager of Construction.
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn't just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.
Girls Inc. of Alameda County
University at Albany
Napa Valley Support Services