Territory Sales Mgr, Golf - Orlando
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that's why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference -and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a Territory Manager for Golf to be located in Orlando, Florida. This individual will be responsible for selling Wilson Golf products and creating impactful sales and distribution growth within the territory. Essential resonsibilities will be:
- Achieve the annual territory sales plan objectives in the defined territory and meet the annual key product category objectives.
- Maximize in-person contact and sales call coverage with assigned accounts.
- Increase Wilson's brand presence and image with customers and consumers.
- Develop annual business plan designed to deliver account objectives of assigned accounts.
- Prepare and review each account's performance in a business review each quarter.
- Keep Regional Manager informed of trade related information on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel in each account.
- Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
- Develop layouts/merchandising concepts for accounts to ensure distribution/merchandising objectives are met.
- Recruit and manage high visibility teaching pros to enhance the promotion of Wilson Golf.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor Degree in a Business or related field
- 3+ years sales experience in packaged goods or related industry
- Extensive knowledge of the golf market, products and industry, including consumer trends and competitive activity
- Prior customer service and/or outside sales experience in a packaged goods or related industry is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to sell, influence and negotiate
- Strong oral and written communication skills required within and outside the organization
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Extensive travel required
- Must have reliable transportation; home office environment required
- Passion for golf is preferred