Sr Strategy Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by AEG
- Design and execute analysis of festival and concert business results, including financial, marketing, operations, and customer data.
- Develop business performance reporting for management and provide strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Design and conduct music consumer research, including surveys and customer analysis, and help develop new consumer products and services.
- Help design and launch new business intelligence and data reporting systems and help ensure ongoing data quality and accuracy.
- Work with data scientist and strategy team to develop predictive and statistical models to analyze and improve business performance.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in a related field
- 4-6 years in management consulting, corporate strategy, business analysis, or a related
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from large data sets, exceptional attention to detail, and a desire to creatively solve challenging problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly present complex concepts and analytical findings to a wide range of audiences, from executives to field staff
- General business acumen, with the ability to analyze the live events industry and recommend business improvements
- Ability and initiative to manage multiple projects independently, while building strong relationships with stakeholders across the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) and ability to learn required business systems
- Proficiency with SQL, experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- Music or other entertainment experience a plus, as well as a passion for music and knowledge of artists and industry trends
- Experience with data science / statistical languages (e.g., Python, R, Ruby, SAS, SPSS)
- Experience with digital / social media marketing and/or consumer research
- Experience with basic financial statements (profit and loss, balance sheet)
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.