Sr Program Manager
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
Overview NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building - and sharing - digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We're passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you're an athlete.
- Full Time
- Level: Corporate
- Travel: Minimal
Success Profile At Nike Digital, we're revolutionizing fitness and sport. We're creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike's proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- Digitally Savvy
- Technologically Savvy
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows. Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day. Ryan Miller Technical Architect
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
- Family Support
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Wide Volunteering
At Nike Digital, we're revolutionizing fitness and sport. We're building personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes* to move faster, work harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike's proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
The Nike App team is collaborative and creative. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasking self-starter who thrives in new technology spaces and easily builds successful relationships across large teams of engineers, product managers, designers, and Agile program managers.
* You have a deep understanding of what it takes to ship software iteratively in production in collaboration with large engineering and design teams
* You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance or a related field, or equivalent work experience
* You are experienced in guiding scrum and/or kanban teams through estimating, grooming, retrospectives, user story writing, release planning and other ceremonies
* You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your positive attitude and ability to partner, lead and influence across multiple teams and capabilities
* You can jump into situations with few guardrails and make things better
* You can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans
* You have excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail
* You are able to coach and lead across multi-functional teams
* You possess a growth mindset