Product Manager - Tampa
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Description: Company Profile
At Fanatics, we're all about sports fans who have been there through the biggest upsets and the most epic moments.
Fanatics needs you! We are looking for a talented Product Manager who wants to help grow our licensed sports apparel wholesale business. The ideal candidate has both great general product management experience and background with technologies used in apparel design, sourcing, manufacturing and logistics like PLM, WMS and EDI. But mostly we are looking for someone who is passionate about delighting customers, collaborating with design and engineering, building beautiful products and growing our business. You also thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical and design hurdles.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of technologies to support our Majestic and Fanatics Branded licensed sports apparel wholesale business
- Drive shared vision across the organization on prioritization, business case assessment, and requirements/user stories through agile methodology working with engineering, PM and business teams
- Drive the definition of product requirements, on-going prioritization, and trade-off discussions
- Develop and analyze success metrics
- Improve customers' experiences by focusing on ease of use and delight, measuring how we're doing, and driving priorities to improve
- Drive rapid experimentation to validate or disprove your hypothesis, and adjust your roadmap based on your learnings
- Build strong working relationships with business partners
- 2-3 years designing and delivering best-in-class software products in a Product Management role
- Strong technical understanding and ability to develop strong and effective relationships with technology teams
- Experience in e-commerce or wholesale
- Track record in defining and delivering products that solve complex problems
- Strong leadership & strategic thinking skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience working in an agile environment (as a product owner) - delivering a strategy via incremental releases
- High-level understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Ability to create wireframes of simple and intuitive user interfaces
- A bias for action.
- Requires occasional travel to our other offices in the U.S.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA or MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience with EDI
- Experience with apparel manufacturing systems and/or with wholesale sourcing and logistics systems
- Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results to senior management
- Sense of humor, willingness to laugh at danger