Tennis Coordinator - Friendswood
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
As the Tennis Coordinator, you will provide daily direction, supervision and management of the Tennis Desk and Life Shop operations, coordinating both departments.
For Tennis , you are responsible for all scheduling in BOSS, marketing materials, schedules, program registrations and billing (including but not limited to: adult and junior programs, permanent court time, and women's daytime and evening leagues). Supports the promotion of all tennis programs, assisting Tennis Manager with the management of the tennis department business plan and is the main contact for account questions.
For Life Shops , you are responsible for all financials, working to achieve or exceed monthly revenue, contribution margin and EBITDA goals. You are responsible for managing all Life Shop product inventory, orders and order management, store merchandising, and maintenance of the business.
Provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Member Experience Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat business. Ensures that all scheduling of programs, drills/clinics, leagues, PCT, etc. is done accurately and efficiently in BOSS. Completes and maintains accurate participant information and registration forms for all programs. Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns. Works to ensure all tennis facilities and equipment are clean, organized and in good working condition. Ensures that Life Shop is merchandised appropriately, clean, neat and organized to provide an inviting shopping experience for our members. Customer focused.
Sales & Promotion Promotes and sells all tennis programs, products and encourage repeat business. Promotes and maintains all Life Shop product inventory. Coordinates tennis program marketing information for submission to Corporate Tennis Team for use on website, e-blasts, member activities guides and internal signage. Promotes all Life Time Fitness programs, products, and services.
Financial & Budgetary
- Ensures all billing is completed accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all financial reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures "live" inventory in BOSS is always accurate.
- Tracks sales through BOSS and COGNOS
- Completes month-end inventory and reporting; submits financial reports and Monthly Business Review on time.
- Completes monthly COGS tracker and Order Calendar, updates with each order.
Maintains all tennis registration forms.
- Maintains daily revenue goal log; encouraging team members to help achieve revenue goals.
- Ensure Life Shop exceeds monthly revenue and contribution margin goals.
- Works with the Tennis Manager to manage the Tennis department business objectives and marketing strategies to increase tennis revenue and eliminate non-essential expenses.
Provides positive role model to all team members to create a happy work atmosphere. Works 10-15 hours at desk, ensuring efficient operations and excellent service. Maintains monthly team member schedule (set-shifts); manages labor budget. Trains and develops team members on all Tennis and Life Shop policies and procedures. Ensures all team members are in appropriate uniform, including nametag. Ensures all Life Shop policies are followed daily, including but not limited to:
- Selling all products through BOSS
- Order Process
- Inventory Management
- Workday Management
- Ensure all team members are managing the time clock appropriately.
- Maintains team member communication binder at desk; adding all pertinent department and club information.
- Assesses individual performance, provide feedback, and provide employee recognition.
- Facilitates Tennis department meetings.
- Attends department head and "all club" meetings.
- Supports and articulates the Life Time Fitness Mission statement
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Ensures cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
- Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
- Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
- Touch to ensure floors, counter tops, etc are clean and dry
- Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
- Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
Maintains highly organized and efficient service desks.