Branch Business Manager
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by YMCA
Hale Branch in Putnum CT is seeking a FT Business Manager to support administrative and HR functions.
YMCA of Metropolitan Hartford
The Business Manager serves as the primary business administration and Human Resources support function for the branch. This includes ensuring the appropriate maintenance of files, records, and office equipment; responsibility for daily accounting/cash and human resources procedures, maintenance of branch office supplies, new hire and supervisor procedure orientations, and other efficient, effective office procedures. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with all levels of management, and staff.
Greets everyone by using names whenever possible; extends thanks whenever appropriate; makes relationship building the number one priority at all times. The position is responsible for ensuring that the mission, purpose, image and core values of the YMCA of Greater Hartford are conveyed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of previous experience in office management.
- Must be highly attentive to detail and follow through, resolve problems, be aware of deadlines and organize workload to meet them.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in general math.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Requires both a comprehensive knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Office and proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
How to Apply
Opens a new window
Resumes Accepted Until
National Multiple Sclerosis Society