Sr. Social Producer (Predictive)
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Our vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry- leading fan experience on mobile devices through our top-rated app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at and on Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
The Senior Social Producer for the Social Moments Predictive team will be responsible for leading the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's predictivecontent executions
- Developing creative and original content executions tied to sports and pop culture narratives
- Working 1-2 months in advance to prepare highly visible social executions
- Collaborate with designers to create graphics and advanced video executions
- Provide creative direction to guidecontent though the back end of production
- Must have previous editorial and social media experience in sports news
- Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts
- 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Experience in leading small teams is preferred
- Experience executing creative multimedia projects with a team
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays
- If applicable please provide a portfolio or reel to showcase your work.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.