Reception Manager/Lead Concierge
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
EXOS takes a unique approach to fitness center design, facility management, and training technology to create welcoming environments that facilitate healthy lifestyles. From business planning to operations, we use our decades of experience to drive member acquisition, engagement, and retention. We know that the more engaging and effective a fitness center is, the more success it will have. It's all about providing members with a positive experience and the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
We're seeking a full-time Lead Concierge to join our team!
As a Lead Concierge you will:
- Enthusiastically greets members, guests, and prospects on the phone and in person. Know members and team members personally by first name.
- Assist in keeping members and guests motivated throughout their Center experience, answering questions about and suggesting programs and classes as appropriate.
- Provide service support at the retail areas.
- Maintain an accurate drawer count and reconciliation at the end of shift.
- Resolve team and/or participant or operational issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
- Schedule and oversee a staff of part time receptionists.
- Assist the Director of Health and Wellness with related reporting documentation such as participation and usage, payroll, inventory and safety compliance.
- Serve as Manager on Duty for certain shifts, as necessary.
- Respond to member' concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- College degree required.
- Minimum of one year retail and/or hospitality experience required.
- Minimum of one year of prior management experience required.
- Excellent outstanding engaging personality a must.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
- Ability to learn and master point of sales systems for member transactions.
- Hebrew speaking experience, a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement